Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bear Hugs

I have this unshakable belief that hugs and kisses solve every problem. They usually do.


Humans need to feel connected to each other. And hugs are the way to do it. Whenever i’m sad a good long hug makes me feel so much better. I feel like i’m not alone (my prime fear) and just for one moment i feel safe. My worries vanish.

Life is difficult. Every day, we’re fighting for something. Even if it is just to breathe, we’re in constant combat. And whatever it is i’m dueling at that time; my emotions, an opinion, a judgement or a loss, a hug makes me feel better. Heck, it makes everyone feel better. There isnt a person in the world that hasn’t craved a nice, warm hug from somebody.

Hugs can convey so many things. I hug when i’m excited. I hug when i appreciate someone or something. I hug when I’m trying to comfort someone. I hug when I need comfort. I hug to say ‘hello’.  I hug to show people that i’m there for them. It’s just my way.



Simply by putting my arms around someone and squeezing, I feel better, and so do they. Its just one of the ways in which we bind our souls to each other.

3 comments:

  1. You and your bear hugs. But they help people a lot so.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true! Hugs make a person feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha. They do! No matter what people say, i'm still yet to come across a person that genuinely does not like hugs. :0

    ReplyDelete