Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Year End Review

Year end review 2013

Yay! I've had this blog for two whole years now.

It's been two years of writing monthly. Two years of expressing my thoughts and ideas, and knowing that I have done it to the best of my abilities. But its time i take things a step forward.

So this year, I'm going to put out short stories. Or my daily antics as short stories. I need to practice other forms of writing. Of course i will continue my irregular columns such as Sunday book review and Stories from my scandalous life. but the latter will be told differently. I can do better and  i will. I want to spend mroe time on posts rather than just hammering away at a key  board. This blog has always been my personal endeavor at improving my writing and its time to move forward.

Happy New Year, everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment