Saturday, December 15, 2012

2 ingredient recipes

My oh my. I love to cook. I do. From pasta to pie, I love to cook. Warm brown crusts on fried chicken and patting down the snow white and sandy layers of serradura make my heart sing. Food has always been a dear subject for me. I truly believe that the way into ANYONE's heart is through their stomach.

 Yet, sadly, i'm always faced with a tragedy.Finding ingredients in this tiny town is impossible.

So imagine my surprise when i found a post for 2 ingredient recipes! 

They aren't extravagant and they may not be too professional, but they are perfect for snacking or last minute desserts.

My favourite is the two ingredient truffles. They're perfect for so many things: gifts, dessert, ice cream sundaes, midnight binges.

Melting Chocolate + Cream Cheese = Chocolate Truffles
 Chocolate truffles
And i'm sure my sister would LOVE the nutella cake that i shall recreate as soon as i can to apologize for being a bad sister.  I'm sorry, sweetheart. I never meant to hurt you.




Nutella + Eggs = Flourless Nutella CakeNutella cake

 There are many, many more of these recipes. Just follow this link.

Enjoy!

2 comments: