Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Dead zone - Rant

Four times a week I take a biology tuition class. The class is at 6AM so as expected, we're sleepy puppies in that class.
Recently our teacher has started with revision. He's constantly testing and questioning us.  I go into this class expecting an air of competitiveness and excitement. Its a 6 AM class! I wouldnt go at 6 AM if I wasnt going to participate. I'd go for another class at a later time.

Usually I have my friends there but on the rare occasion that I am alone, that class is a dead class. Everybody is a zombie! They sit still and make random jerking motions. They have blank, lifeless stares .  They GRUNT.

All we have to do is pick A, B, C or D. Thats it!  Its a one in four chance that you're right. Those odds are pretty good. But the creepers just give Sir stares full of bewilderment. Grunt occasionally. Breathe heavily at each other like reanimated Darth Vaders. And say absolutely nothing while the rest of us get lost in the silence.

And if you're not going to say anything at least back off of me. Dont invade my personal space and then spew your rotten morning breath into my face. You might just find out exactly how prepared I am for a zambie apocalypse. HACK AND SLASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment