Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Friends and Fears

I was sick today so I was at home, all day. I hate staying home and doing nothing. It drives me crazy. I slept for most of the day and in the evening i was still feeling weak so i couldn't go out, hence, boredom stemmed. My friends were really very supportive today. They checked in on me every couple of hours, updated me on the homework and called me up just in an attempt to make me laugh. I was helplessly giggling by the end of that phone call. 

This made me think about my friends. They are truly very amazing people. They were there for me with something so small. Friends really do make life worth living.

My biggest fear is to be alone. I don't like feeling lonely. I don't even like feeling left out of things. Today, I was ill but I didn't feel lonely at all. My friends were truly concerned for my health. They were constantly keeping me busy. I love them for it. I'm so grateful that my biggest fear is just a nonsensical apprehension. I'm not alone. Honestly, I don't think anyone in the whole world is alone. There is always at least one person to stand by you, even if you don't notice that person.

It's amazing how the universe is incredibly attuned to our feelings. I was feeling lonely and afraid of being alone; my friends kept me entertained and showed me that I wasn't alone. The universe is a great being. Its fascinating how perfect it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment