Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Giggles and smiles

Today, we had an event in college that was organised by our writing centre. Our writing centre is another name for our student support services. The centre helps us correct our assignments by ourselves and guides us to become better writers.

Well, today they organised an event day and it was incredibly fun! I've always been a big fan of the english language and all the games it inspires so this was an event day for me! My friends and I participated in events like Hangman, Spelling bee, treasure hunt, scrabble and just a minute.

A few of my friends won the hangman event, my team won the spelling bee and we all lost miserably at scrabble and at the treasure hunt.

The day was exciting and full of incredible fun. It made me see that its important to enjoy your days. Yes, it is necessary to work hard and achieve your goals but it's a part of life that we have a little fun now and then. No matter how silly or childish that humour is, it's always a welcome respite.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment