Friday, January 6, 2012

Harmony in the three spheres of life

As a student, I know how incredibly impossible it seems to balance work, relationships and relaxation. It's almost as if you're not meant to have all three. If I manage to study and have a social life, I'm sleep deprived. If I'm well rested and up to date with my studies, I find one of my friendships in trouble.

I guess it's one of life's many challenges; To have harmony in these three spheres of life is extremely challenging. It is true that anything worth having doesn't come easily so this challenge is perfectly justified.

Even though it is justified, it's still very difficult to cope up with all of it. The universe may throw terrible obstacles in your path, in one or more of these three spheres of life at a time but i believe the universe carefully calculates your strength before it does so. I don't believe the universe ever gives you anything that you cannot handle. It is this thought that helps me to fight my daily battles and keep harmony in my life. I know that i have the strength to break any barrier and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment